2021 Artist Registration
Thank you for planning to join us in Escalante in late September for one of the region’s best plein air events. We look forward to having you here and know that you will enjoy your time in our special corner of Utah’s canyon country.
Detailed information for artists is located here.
Prior to registering, please review the Plein Air Rules and Guidelines. You will be asked to sign this form when you have your surfaces stamped.
Early Bird open thru April 30
- Plein Air One Category – $40
- Plein Air Two Categories – $60
Regular – May 1 to Aug 31
- Plein Air One Category – $50
- Plein Air Two Categories – $80
Late – Sept 1 thru Sept 16
- Plein Air One Category – $60
- Plein Air Two Categories – $100
Walk-in- Sept 17 onward
- Plein Air One Category – $70
- Plein Air Two Categories – $120
Special Competitions and Registration Fees
- Quick Draw – $25
- Week-long Nocturne Competition – $25
- College Students (reduce rate for general competition) – $20
- Junior (Grades K-12) Competitions – $5
Select one ticket for each person you are registering in each of your competition categories. If competing in both categories, select the ticket for both categories.
Refunds will be provided up to 30 days before the competition starts.
Registration is taken as agreement to follow CDC Covid-19 guidelines in place when festival is hosted.
Note: The first and last name of attendees will be displayed publicly for this event upon registration.
Please contact the Plein Air Chair at email@example.com or 435-826-4923 if you need assistance.